Re: Free to a good home

<snip> I can't help but sit here and be curious.  How about seeing if a
> small scan of the "corn mermaid" can be sent to the list?
>
> Dean
>
> Dean DeBolt<snip>

The Corn Mermaid is indeed coming home to Nebraska, and will be given a warm
welcome.  Her arrival will be especially timely, as we are working on a web
project relating to agriculture and food production.  Eventually you'll be
able to see her on the project site, but for now we will look forward to
processing her into her new home.

Thanks especially to Jody Georgeson and the Telecommunications History Group
for their offer, and to the list for making it so easy to match materials
and repositories together.

Karen Koka
Curator of Manuscripts
Nebraska State Historical Society