Re: Patron Saint for archivists

Many saints are claimed by more than one group.  Jerome is the patron saint of librarians (and others). Lawrence is the patron saint of archivists but is often referred to as "Lawrence the Librarian."  Catherine is the patron saint of, inter alles, librarians, archivists, philosophers and more.

Mike