Re: Motorcycle Bibliography

Be sure to check out the Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum at
<http://www.ama-cycle.org/museum/index.html>. They do have archival
materials although that is not apparent from their web page.

   ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections, University of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>