Motorcycle Bibliography

I was considering working on a bibliography of materials for researching
motorcycles and motorcycle culture.  Does anyone know if this sort of
project has already been done?  I have only found a few examples through
internet searching, and they were fairly limited.  Also, if anyone knows of
any collections relating to this subject, please let me know.
thanks
Dale Sauter
Assistant Archivist
Northwestern State University