Digitization plans

I am beginning a project to develop a digitization plan for (in essence) a
consortium of libraries.  The plan will discuss what (memorabilia,
articles, photos, etc.) the group might digitize in the future, how that
digitization might occur, how priorities would be set, etc.  It is safe to
assume that the items that might be digitized first would be of a historic
nature and not "current" works.

I am interested in collecting digitization plans that libraries and
archives have created, especially those plans that talk about selection
criteria, priorities, etc.  If your institution has a digitization plan
that can be shared, please let me know how I can obtain a copy for
reference purposes only.

Thanks in advance.

Jill

Jill Ann Hurst                             Hurst Associates, Ltd.

Tel:  (315) 475-7195           e-mail: hurst@HurstAssociates.com
Cell: (716) 733-8794              http://www.HurstAssociates.com
Fax:  (309) 218-7312
=-=-=-=-=-=-= Information for Intelligent Decisions =-=-=-=-=-=-=