Genealogy Scam Question

We have received a small collection of family materials which
we're going to keep intact.  Nothing special, except the individuals
purchased every one of these "family history" books from various
publishers.   These are the books which are standard genealogy
how-to books and then have inserted a computer-printed list of
all the addresses of your surname taken from the post office, or
census, or whatever.   We have roughly 7 of these, different shapes,
bindings, titles, etc.   Most genealogists disdain these books because
they are not researched family genealogies; however I plan to keep
them because they are slightly helpful and good examples to show
others.   But I have a problem ...

What terminology do you call these things?

Dean
Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338