architectural drawings

Our archives has a number of architectural drawings of
the buildings on campus.  Many of these are duplicates
used by various contractors, 50% completion drawings,
75% completion drawings, etc.  Since they take up
quite a bit of shelf space, I am interested in weeding
them down.  What I am thinking of saving are the
following:

-bid drawing
-original drawing (as it was originally planned)
-"as built" drawing
-drawings of any additions or major renovations

All of the other "in-progress" drawings made during
construction would be tossed unless an "as built" copy
does not exist.

Are there any other versions that would be important
to save?

Douglas Bicknese
University of Illinois at Chicago