Re: dogs at work [was Re: service animals and archives]

Well, I have three cats, but would NOT consider bringing them to work, as
they have a tendency to hide.  Sometimes they hide in high places, such as
the top shelf of my closet, or above the cabinets in the kitchen.  I can
just see them scurrying all over the boxes here...  No thanks.  As much as I
love my cats, Sox Amy, Angel Elizabeth, and Michael Jordan (my daughter
named them, including their middle names), I don't think they belong in the
Archives.

However, I have seen a few dogs in training to be guidedogs here in the
building, and they are always well behaved.

Janet Wendt
Janet M. Wendt, C.A.
Staff Archivist
Oregon State University Archives