Re: dogs at work [was Re: service animals and archives]

I am down to two cats myself--my ex kept one when we split and later my
daughter went to live with him (she didn't want to go to TN) and she took
another.  So my two go wherever I go.  Having done a fair number of projects
(born with itchy feet I suppose) my cats have been around a bit.  But never
to work with me.

Still, I've known quite a few library cats, and my mother's had one at her
library at one time, though not anymore.  And my sister, a librarian like me
and Mom,  has three cats.  All of hers are black and white.  Sometimes I feel
like I'm in a 1950s movie at her place.  All the black and white starts to
get to you...

Holly Hodges
at home (again!) in Lynchburg, VA

P.S. I always wanted one of those vanity plates that says I CAT MSS.  Someday
when I get really bored I may try to figure out how to catalogue a cat.