Re: dogs at work [was Re: service animals and archives]

Title: RE: dogs at work [was Re: service animals and archives]
Boy is this timely and we do not believe it.

Three children, accompanied by their mother, just  [10:25 a.m., Sat.]
came into the library carrying a clear plastic "soccer ball" shaped con-
tainer with a large mouse in it.   We discovered it when one of the
children took the creature out of the ball and was playing with it - the
creature, not the ball.

We had to suggest that they take the pet out as the only animals we
allow are Guide Dogs.  The mother said, "I told him that it might not be
allowed."

YIKES.

Leigh

Leigh C. Eckmair