NEA newsletter

We are trying to complete our run of New England Archivists Newsletter and are missing V.1 no.3 and all the no. 4 issues of Vols. 2, 3, 7.  Anyone have extras of these issues?  Also we have duplicates of some issues if any of you are interested.

Available as well:
The Shuttle, v.23, Nov. 1956, book 8 an organ of the C. H. Masland and Sons Carlisle, PA Weavers of Rugs and Carpets

Family Food guides(six pamphlets numbered HS-9 to HS-14) published by the University of Minnesota Cooperative Extension.  There are no dates but I guess late 1960's

Sarina Wyant
Special Collections and Archives
University of Rhode Island