restricted collections - legal question

A question has come up as I am drafting donor agreement forms to use for
materials to be restricted by the donor.  If the archives agrees to allow
use of materials by researchers only with a signed release form from the
donor, what happens when the donor dies?  Should we put language in the
agreement to limit it to the life time of the donor?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions.