Position Announcement

The History Factory ? Job Opportunities
The History Factory is a heritage driven marketing, communications and
archival solutions company. For more than twenty-two years we?ve
specialized in the appraisal, processing and management of the
historical archives of some of America?s largest corporations. Our
unique approach to archiving and communications enables our clients to
document and leverage their heritage for a variety of programs and
initiatives. For more information about our company, please visit
www.historyfactory.com.

We are currently looking to add several key positions in our Northern
Virginia office
(35 miles southwest of Washington, DC).

Director of Archival Services: Outgoing, client focused archivist with
excellent business, analytical and written/oral communication skills to
lead archives staff and direct archival engagements. Must be an
articulate and confident team player with good interpersonal skills and
proven staff, fiscal and project management experience. Exerting quality
control over archival work product, integrating business products with
other disciplines and participating in company direction and leadership
is required. Strong knowledge and interest in business culture and
organization is important. Advance degree, preferably ALA-accredited
M.L.S. or M.A. in history with archives specialization. Travel is
required.

Archivists?All Levels: Recent M.L.S. graduates to experienced archivists
desired to conduct processing, cataloging, reference and research,
digitization, indexing and collections management. Advance degree,
preferably ALA-accredited M.L.S. or M.A. in history with archives
specialization required. Proven experience in one or more areas
identified above is a plus. Limited travel.

Competitive salary, benefits package, bonus opportunity and a casual
work environment. Professional and career development encouraged. E-mail
resume and salary requirements to: Deborah Waller, Vice President,
Archival Services, The History Factory, dwaller@historyfactory.com.
Please specify position. No phone calls please.

--
Steve Hausfeld
Archives Services