setting up an archives

I am working on a project with a colleague in our Special Collections
Department to create a
brief, two-page informational guide for academic departments about how to
set up an archives.

Has anyone on the list ever produced such a publication, or can you
recommend some websites or publications that we could check out?  I've
already looked at the basic ones - SAA, NEDCC, SOLINET, etc.  I also
checked SAA's Guidelines for College and University Archives.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Burt Altman, CA
Pepper Librarian and Archivist