SAA Education Directory

Dear Archivists,

We are excited and pleased to announce SAA's new online Directory of
Archival Education Programs at
http://207.21.198.172/prof-education/edd-index.asp.

The new version displays the information in a uniform format that enables
the viewer to conveniently compare programs and correlates to the Archival
Education Guidelines.

Education providers can now update their program information at any time.
While it is published online,  hard copies are available upon request.

If you are an education provider with an established archival education
program, visit our web site or contact us directly for information on how
you can become a part of this directory.

P.S.  If you choose to reply, please remember to select "reply all" to
ensure that one of us responds to you as soon as possible.  Thanks!

Solveig De Sutter & Patti O'Hara
Directors of Education
Society of American Archivists
527 S. Wells Street, 5th Floor
Chicago, IL 60607-3922
tel 312-922-0140
fax 312-922-1452

To view the SAA Workshop Schedule and/or to register, go to
http://www.archivists.org/prof-education.  Learning is just a click away!

The mission of the Society of American Archivists is to serve the
educational and informational needs of our members and to provide leadership
to ensure the identification, preservation, and use of the nation's
historical record.