Re: Skalad

Peter K said:

A search of the listserv's archives turns up 32 postings for DonS for the period July 2001 through today. Not exactly what I would call excessive.

As others have done in the past I suggest that if you don't want to see them anymore that you set up a rule in Outlook that will send them directly to the recycling bin.

...besides it gives people something to talk about. As a founding member of the "Friends of Don Saklad" I call upon right-minded members of the archives and library communities everywhere to descend upon the Information Nazis at Boston Public Library and demand that they give us beer to make us go away.

Jeff "and  none of that watered down American stuff, either" O'Brien