Free standards from NFPA

the following was received from another listserv that I belong to;
<snip>
NFPA's Hazardous Materials Response Committee has developed a series of
consensus-based standards that provide guidance to first responders who may
be confronted by emergency incidents involving chemical or biological
substances.

Due to the ongoing threats against our nation, NFPA is offering immediate
free PDF downloads of three critical documents on our web site at
www.nfpa.org:

NFPA 471: Recommended Practice for Responding to Hazardous Materials
Incidents
NFPA 472: Professional Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials
Incidents
NFPA 473: Professional Competence of Emergency Medical Responders to
Hazardous Materials Incidents
Key supplements drawn directly from NFPA's Hazardous Materials Response
Handbook are also free in PDF format at www.nfpa.org:
<snip>

The directly link to these standards is the following;

http://www.nfpa.org/Codes/CodesandStandards/Offer/Offer.asp

the free information is located on the right-hand side of the webpage.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
pakurilecz@aol.com
Richmond, Va