Freezer storage units

As part of the renovation of our archival facilities we are providing space for walk-in freezer storage for our collections. We have yet to select a vendor or vendors as the case may be. A quick question for those with these types of facilities...
Are there any vendors who supply these types of units that you could report favorably on, in regard to product and/or service? If so, could you possibly furnish their contact information so that I may pass it along?

Many thanks in advance, and you may respond off the list if you prefer.

Paul Crater
Archivist
Visual Culture Collection
Atlanta History Center