Congressional Biographical Directory

Does anyone know if the Congressional Biographical Directory is available
somewhere on-line where it can be searched by keyword?

NOTE:  I know that it is available on-line where it can be searched by
name/state/position.  I want to search the texts of the bios by keyword.

I have a list, the source of which is unknown and unlabeled, that was
evidently printed off some database or maybe a CD-ROM publication.  It was
received in 1992.  There are keywords at the top followed by hits that list
the fields "source" "name" and "text."

What I am trying to do is cull a list of members of the US Congress who were
also dentists by keyword searching the Directory for the letters of the
dental degree or other pertinent keywords.  Can this be easily done
somewhere?  Does anyone have any idea where this list may have come from?
If it was a CD-ROM Publication it it widely distributed?

Andrea Matlak
Archivist
American Dental Association