Simmons College GSLIS Fall Phonathon

I am forwarding this for Joe Hankins.

Simmons College GSLIS Fall Phonathon

GSLIS alumni, faculty, staff and students will gather on Sunday, November 18th from 3:30-6:00 p.m. and Monday, November 19th from 6:30-9:00 p.m. to participate in the Fall 2001 Phonathon. It's a
fabulous time of reconnecting with individuals who contributed to the School's value. If you'd like to volunteer for either or both days, please contact Joe Hankins at (617) 253-9325 or send email to
jhankins@mit.edu

A snack will be served on Sunday and a meal on Monday during the first half hour while our volunteers get acquainted. Brief training will conclude the initial half hour, enabling our volunteers to focus on the highlight of the phonathon: contacting our faithful alumni, providing an update on what's happening at the School, and seeking continued support. While the Alumni Fund is the staple of the Phonathon, alumni may consider donating to several funds, including Endowed Scholarship, Library and Continuing Education Funds.

Special meals are available upon request.

For more information, see the website http://www.simmons.edu/gslis/alumni/phonathon.html

Sincerely,
Joe Hankins
Chair, GSLIS Alumni Fund