From: western@bluesky.com [mailto:western@bluesky.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 7:53 PM
To: jeff.obrien@city.saskatoon.sk.ca
Subject: Time Travelers PLEASE HELP!! ..

If you are a time traveler or alien disguised as human and or have the
technology to travel
physically through time I need your help!

Also if you are from any of the following planets and can help me as
mentioned
please reply:
Vadikar,Nefarious,Tralfamadore,Valnator,Travers,Edenad

I come to you for help, and need a way of doing this in the following way
exactly in such a way
that there will be little or no danger. I come to you in peace. Trust and
honesty is an
absolutely must!!

My life has been severely tampered with and cursed.
I have suffered tremendously and am now dying!
I need to be able to:

Travel physically back in time.

Rewind my life (including my age).

Be able to (remember what I know now) so that I can prevent my life from
being
tampered with
again after I go back.

I am in great danger and need this immediately!

Only if you are a time traveler or nice alien and have this technology
please
send me a
(separate) email to:

Robby0809@aol.com