Re: Frasier and RM/Archives

Ah-ha, but the box labeled Frazier shows was practically empty, because they
tape over the previous shows in order to record the current shows.

And once again, it was the impression that it was the "bad" job - they sent
Bulldog down there.

However, I did laugh over the comment the station manager (Kenny) made
regarding lack of space, followed by the obvious joke that he was storing
personal items.

Shelly Henley Kelly
University Archivist

Neumann Library