Re: Frasier and RM/Archives

I laughed at the fact that Fraser's collection of 2000
shows was recorded on cassette tape medium. I assume
that 2000 shows would be equal to around five shows a
week or more than 7 years. His collection would have
begun to degrade after 7 years. I think that's right.

Chris Silva
Pratt Institute
MLIS candidate

<rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>