19th century handwritten literary newspapers

Fellow Archivists: if anyone out there has the type of manuscripts described
below please contact Jo Radner. Her contact information is below. Thanks!

Query:  For a book on nineteenth-century handwritten literary newspapers, I
am looking for information about the location of manuscripts and of records
of such traditional productions.  These papers were usually produced by the
members of a literary or debating society and read aloud to the group at its
meetings.
        Although almost all of the manuscript journalism I've found is in
New England, I have seen a few handwritten papers from other states,
including Ohio, Indiana, and New York.  Some papers were composed by
secondary or normal school students who were members of school lyceums or
debating societies, but others - and I am especially interested in these -
were connected with multigenerational debating societies within small
villages.
        I would appreciate any information, and would be glad to correspond
with anyone about this project.

Jo Radner
jradner@american.edu
c/o American Antiquarian Society