A question for an archivist at the National Archives

If there is an archivist out there who works at the National Archives:

We are working on developing a CD-ROM of our museum and it's collections as
well as images of the Holocaust.  One of our researchers would like to visit
the National Archives and look for images to use (still photos).  Could
someone please respond as to the best way to proceed?  Is there a contact
person we could speak to, etc...

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,

Lisa Moellering