African American Newspapers

We were recently offered copies of the Pittsburgh Courier,
  August 27, 1938
  May 20, 1947

and the Cleveland Call and Post,
  June 8, 1946

Copies are not complete and are in poor condition, but we will be happy to
mail to you at our expense.

Please contact us if you are interested.

Valerie E. Elliott, Head
Smith Library of Regional History
15 S. College Ave.
Oxford, OH  45056

Phone (513) 523-3035  / Fax (513) 523-6661
email v.elliott@lanepl.org