Re: Generating income through an Archives

Our diocesan communications officer has had an idea to do a stained glass
window calendar in a jewel box for sale to the diocese. I'm currently
working on beginning a stained glass documentation project fior the diocese
after the Greek Orthodox church realized it had no solid pictures of the
windows destryoyed in a fire. We have small country churches with Tiffany
windows- etc. We may link one to the other- when we see what comes in on the
documentation project (I have high hopes)- actually the inclusion in the
calendar may be the carrot we use to get the documentation- We see what is
out there and then re-photograph it for publication.

Nancy Piatkowski, archivist
Episcopal Diocese of Western New York