Re: Sinister Plots and Nefarious Doings (long)

>>Do we protect the freedoms this country stands for by compromising the
freedoms it stands for? It's starting to sound like destroying a village to
save it.<<

Let's take the terrorism issue out of it all together for just a minute.

The Supreme Court has already ruled that a significant and imminent threat
to the public safety is enough to suspend certian civil liberties. I am
curious about how many from this forum fervently objected when this was done
only a few short years ago?

Bill Roach, CRM, LA
Information Analyst
North Dakota ITD/Records Management