A combination of interest to Museum Educators - Magicians Across the Globe for International Conservation

Here is an initiative that will that I think might be of interest to many
list members, particularly those who work in museum education.  'Magicians
Across the Globe for International Conservation'  has a focus on
conservation and is conducting a second trek to the Kingdom of Nepal.

It seems to me to be an interesting combination of entertainment,
conservation and education.  Full details can be found in the FORUM section
of Global Museum.

There is also a FLASH  Season's Greetings for G.M. readers
http://www.globalmuseum.org

best wishes
Roger
director@globalmuseum.org