Photo Archiving, internegatives, - Maybe I can help some of you needing this service.

Hi all,

I am new to the listserv and am a professional photographer and graphic
designer. One of the things I can do is take an original photo that has
deteriorated, and through digital enhancement, restore the print to
something approaching its original condition. While I recognize that for
archival purposes digital images are less desirable (or totally undesirable)
depending on who you ask, that is one service I can offer. I can also,
through the lab I use for my other work, get medium or large (4x5) format
internegatives made. The cost is very reasonable and the quality is
excellent, ( or I would use another lab ).  I am located in Lynchburg, VA
and can be reached during normal work hours at 434-239-4094, at my email
addy tlwomack@adelphia.net, or by snail mail at 106 Dean Street, Lynchburg,
VA 24502.  I have a web site that has a number of different kinds of images
that I encourage you to visit. www.alternative-images.net\index.html  I have
been a photographer for over 15 years and can photograph objects that need
to be catalogued or have the existing negatives ( or positives, if they
happen to be slides ) copied for you. I look forward to hearing from some of
you.

regards and best wishes for a happy holiday season,

Tom Womack