Re: raining data

I've been doing some research into this myself and was pointed towards an
Australian database system that is very web compatible, has done a lot of
work with libraries and archives and claims to be very compact.  The product
is called KE Texpress Object Oriented Database and the company, KE Software,
is reachable through their website: http://www.kesoftware.com/
I have not talked directly with the company yet, because I'm not sure if we
will need something this strong right away, but I have heard rave reviews
from one user.

Julia Bazar
Special Projects Librarian (Archivist)
GLBT Historical Society of Northern Ca.