[no subject]

Don't expect the 'dusty, musty' view of archives to be changed unless you
complain about it. Remember what I have written before, develop a
relationship with the media, cultivate them, but also point out where they
are incorrect.

To comment on the Heinz article go to this link
http://www.post-gazette.com/contact/comments_form.asp?Mtype=NEWShs

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
pakurilecz@aol.com
Richmond, Va