Good news for folks interested in photo digitization projects

Dear fellow archivists,

I have had a wide assortment of questions from many of you about my digital
project since we went live in June 2001 (see www.ark-ives.com/photo).  As a
result, I wanted to pass on some info that could help those of you who have
contacted my privately as well as others who are anticipating future or are
currently involved with digital projects.

John R. Stokes, formerly of JJT, Inc., in Austin, Texas, (who did the top
quality scanning for my project) is now available as a consultant.  He is
top of the line in his area of expertise.  In addition, I found him
extremely easy to work with and always gracious.  I recommend him highly!

For more information including a resume and references, please email John R.
Stokes at johnr@grandecom.net.

Sincerely,

Lynn Ewbank, CA
Arkansas History Commission