For those suffering from serious RAIN withdrawal...

...you may want to review the latest NCC Update.  Of particular interest are
the summaries of the declassification operations this year--some surprising
increases.  In light of concerns about the latest (hopefully "late"?)
executive order some of this may  prove indirectly relevant.

Also, I've not yet identified a particular article re: the OAH settlement of
the Adams Mark issue, if you should find one I'm sure others would be
interested in having the URL.  Please do post for the rest of us if you
should come across one.

Also delighted to see that artifacts from the African Burial ground
excavations along with notes and data, were retrieved from 6 WTC, previously
having been thought lost/destroyed in the events of 9-11.  Unfortunately,
some significant art was destroyed at the Pentagon.  More details are in the
Update.

And Christine, Operation Dessert Storm sounds like what happened at my place
after Thanksgiving dinner was served.  Two minemeat pies, two pumpkin pies,
two apple pies, etc!

Holly Hodges
currently il Lynchburg, VA