Custom databases--Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks for those who responded to my inquiry about
custom databases.  I was surprised at how many institutions have done
this, and I will say that the exeriences seem to run the broad spectrum.
Some had a great experience, others had a nightmare (from which I think
we can learn, by the way), and there were those in between.

If anyone would like to continue a dialogue about this endeavor, I
welcome your e-mails.

Bill Jackson
Senior Archivist
Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Milwaukee, WI
Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy the original communication.  1