duplication of 16mm microfilm reels

Hello all,

I am wondering if any of you can recommend a company that can duplicate 16mm
microfilm reels?  We have a source for duplication of 35mm reels, but they
can't handle 16mm.  Our source referred us to a company called ACS, but I've
been unable to get a recommendation from someone that has actually used them
for this sort of project.  We only have a few reels to duplicate, so a
vendor that can do small orders is preferred.

Thanks for your help.  I will summarize if people respond to me directly, as
this information might be useful to others.

Jacqueline V. Reid
Reference Archivist
Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising and Marketing History
Duke University
jvreid@duke.edu
(919) 660-5833
fax (919) 660-5934