Re: Certification/qualifications again?

Oh dear.

We're not going to get back into this tired old debate again, are we?  Many
of us have already had our say on this matter, and fairly recently, too.

Might I suggest, in the spirit of the ____________ season (fill in
appropriate holiday) that anyone desperately interested in the CA vs. Non-CA
discussion check through the list archives?  Plenty of brouhaha for all.

And, if for some reason, the CA argument doesn't provide enough warmth for
the crotchety (rather than Cratchit-y) soul, feel free to search the list
archives on Don Saklad v. BPL, Posting Salaries in Job Notices, or Wasting
the List's Time With Friday Funnies.

Any of those categories should give you plenty to entertain yourself.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu