relocating for a job

I may be an underachiever, but I will always choose location over job. A lot of jobs do sound very interesting, but my life outside of work is just as important, if not more so. I would only move because of a job if I wanted an adventure and working in Alaska, the Virgin Islands, Montana, New Mexico, Northern California, or other places just as intriguing were enough to make us take a leap and leave a place where we can not only afford to live, but is a beautiful and desirable place, such as Maine.
On that note, I feel extremely blessed to not only be living someplace wonderful, but to have a great job in my chosen field.
Nancy

Nancy Noble
Cataloger/Archivist.
Maine Historical Society