From: <115365.1445926@arisco.nl>
To: <3876@188.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 9:22 AM
Subject: We buy Judicial Judgments

| Yes we do purchase uncollected Judicial Judgements!
|
| If you, your company or an acquaintance have an uncollected Judicial
Judgement then please call us and find out how we can help you receive
the money that the court states you are rightfully due.

| We have strong interest in acquiring uncollected Judicial Judgements
in your City and Area.

| J T C is the largest firm in the world specializing in the purchase an
d collection of Judicial Judgements.

| Currently we are processing over 462 million dollars worth of judgements
in the United States alone. We have associate offices in virtually every city
in the US and in most foreign countries.

| You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling. There is absolutely
no cost to you.

| We can be reached Toll free at 1-8 8 8---2 4 8---7 0 9 3 in the US or if you are
in Canada call 1-3 1 0--8 4 2---3 5 2 1 You can call 24 hours per day.