access policy for presidential papers at a university

I have been asked to review and revise our current access policy for
presidential papers.  I would like to look at how other universities and
colleges allow access to their presidential papers.  If you would be willing
to share your access policy with me, please email it to me at
gordon_daines@byu.edu.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  If there is
interest, I will summarize my findings to the list.

Gordon Daines

----
J. Gordon Daines III
University Archivist