Re: Who let Gandalf in the Archives? (Friday Funnies)

I couldn't help but notice that scene!

OK, our archives isn't perfect, but I would have been embarrassed
at the messiness of that room.  They don't need a microfilming
project; they need a professional archivist.

And the way he was handling the documents made me cringe! The
language was all wrong, too, but that's a different issue.

Joy Kingsolver
Chicago Jewish Archives

As the clock struck 07:42 AM 1/4/02 -0500, Dostie, Arthur took quill in