job posting, many thanks & goodbye

The Douglas County Historical Society in Omaha, Nebraska is opening a
search for a librarian/archivist. The position involves responsibility for
the Library/Archives Center. It includes administration of the center,
responsiblity for all library and archival functions and is fulltime and
permanent. If you wish more information, contact Betty Davis, Executive
Director, Douglas County Historical Society, 5730 N 30 St #11B, Omaha, NE
68111, phone (402) 455-9990 or email director@omahahistory.org

As may be apparent from this job posting, I am leaving this position. I am
leaving the world of archives (for the world of the public library). I want
to thank the list for all the assistance it has provided to me over the
years. The people on the list have been an invaluable resource providing
support, answering queries and raising intriguing questions. Reading the
digest every morning has been one of the bright spots of my day. So, thank
you all. Goodbye and best wishes,

Deirdre Routt
(soon no longer) Librarian/Archivist
Douglas County Historical Society