Re: Digital image management software

Lynn,

Managing the volume of data that your project has is not an easy
undertaking. Establishing the project requirements through a
complete needs assessment process is a matter of knowing what
type of questions to ask. Our resources can enable you to conduct
a level of professional diligence, so that you can reduce the risk
involved with such a complex project.

The resources can be found at:

http://www.imagingprofessional.com/pubview

Sincerely,