NHPRC Fellowship applications

For those who have applied for the  NHPRC Fellowship in Archival Administration or are planning on sending applications, please be advised that you should either FAX or send your applications by FedEx or UPS or some mail and package service.  We are having problems receiving our mail and there is a delay of about a month. As we are a government office, all of the mail is sent to a facility for treatment resulting in a delay .

Because the deadline for receiving applications from prospective fellows is March 1, 2002, please consider alternate methods of sending the material to me.

Information relating to the NHPRC Fellowship in Archival Administration is located on our web site, www.nara.gov/nhprc

FAX number (202) 501-5601   and send it to my attention.

Michael T. Meier
Program Officer
NHPRC
(202) 501-5610 ext. 252