Re: Caring for Books

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:34:07 -0600, Dean DeBolt <ddebolt@MAIL.UWF.EDU>
wrote:

>... then offers advice for removal of odors, ...<

And for a fun, zany, yet fascinating discussion as to which kitty litter to
use for absorbing odors from books see the Exlibris discussion list archives
for November 2001.

.html

But frankly, I kinda like my cookbooks _smelling_ like oatmeal cinnamon
cookies.  Although I do make sure I brush out all the cookie crumbs!

Everyone, beware! she advises folks with books they don't want to give them
to libraries.  Are you ready for the onslaught?

Holly Hodges
(taking a break from the 700 page history I'm working through!)