Re: Caring for Books

Title: RE: Caring for Books

"Preservation offensive?" How about downright "Preservation hostile!!"

While I appreciate the too-frequent necessity of economizing, the use of paper bags/kraft paper/newsprint is short-sighted from a preservation view. On the other hand, maybe Martha Stewart is pimping for a very young book conservator and sees this as an opportunity to create some long-term job security. Nah, that's even too cynical for me...

Dennis "I know a binder who DOES uses kraft paper for end sheets!" Moser