Introducing myself

Hello:

I am obliged to Mr. Kurilecz for pointing out what the group expects from its new members (see following).

<<...finally as to professionalism -- general listserv etiquette suggests that
new subscribers or posters to a list will introduce themselves to the group
as well as providing a signature at the end of the posting so that others
will know who is doing the communicating. I would hope that you would
introduce yourself to the group. Thank you.>>

I moderate a non-commercial American history Yahoo group devoted to such written by hand items as diaries, ledgers, commonplace books at:

writtenbyhand@yahoogroups.com (we welcome participation from this list!)

and I am the proprietor of a business dealing only in handwritten books at:

www.writtenbyhand.com (where you can find some appealing and interesting items).

Thanks.

Peter Pehrson