Re: How much does it weigh?

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Richard G. King Jr. [mailto:kingr@u.arizona.edu]
Sent:   Thursday, January 10, 2002 11:30 PM
To:     Chris Flynn
Cc:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        Re: How much does it weigh?

Chris Flynn wrote:
> Didn't Shakespeare right something about King Linear?

Yes Chris he did.  He was the author of that oft told story wherein after
King Linear subdued Scotland he moved he wife into a very, very ancient
castle that was really old and drafty.  His wife complained bitterly about
the cold and demanded the installation of central heating.  It was
Shakespeare who immortalized old King Linear's words when he rote down that
famous retort "I'm sorry dear, we can't have archaic and heat it too."
Dick "Snicker" King, University of Northumbria Arizona

Certainly had she had more Burgundy she would have stayed warmer. Now you've
Goneril and done it

Chris (Friday can't come soon enough) Flynn, University of Idaho