Searching for Information on Artist, Mary Butler

I'm in search of additional information on a Philadelphia artist by the
name of Mary Butler (1965-1946).  We have three of her paintings and were
wanting to do some informational signage for  the display.  I know she
studied at the Pennsylvania School of Design for Women and the Pennsylvania
Academy.  She painted predominantly landscapes and seascapes in oil and
watercolor.  Her work was displayed at the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition
in San Francisco.  Does anyone know of any special collections relating to
this artist or of other possible places I might search for her?

Thanks in advance!

Leslie Dingman  (long-time reader, first time contributor to listserv)

=================
Leslie Dingman, Special Collections Associate
Special Collections and Archives
Meyer Library
Southwest Missouri State University
Springfield, Missouri  65804-0095  USA
LeslieDingman@smsu.edu
bj65stu@hotmail.com
(417) 836-6336
http://library.smsu.edu/Meyer/SpecColl/spcindex.htm

A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List! To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to listserv@listserv.muohio.edu In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail to archives@listserv.muohio.edu Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the web interface at http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html Problems? Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt