available for the asking

Anyone interested in the following, please contact me offlist:

AHA (American Hosp. Assn) "Budget '96", Subtitled "Grassroots Advocacy
Notebook".  Looks like background information on Congressional budget
hearings for FY 1996, with suggestions for lobbying efforts.

Not for our collections, needless to say.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu